MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jump The Newest MMA FORUM Bandwagon

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobley101 View Post
Woohoo! I got 1 person out of 111 views, haha, not a good start, come on guys. There is no way in this world that us two are the only two people who have a problem with CB Dollaway and his attitude.

What are your feelings on CB Dollaway?
I hate CB Dolloway and every fighter like him. I'm tired of Lay-N-Pray, tired of cocky-douchebagginess, and tired of the way he looks like he's trying to model for an abercrombie catalog.

I hope Amir simply ko's his ass.

IMHO, Amir is already the Ultimate Fighter. He already beat his opponent. Done and done.

Though I am curious how good Amir can get when he has a decent training camp and time to train. Look how much better he got during the 6 weeks on the show.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote