MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So basically if CB avenges his loss to Amir, he ends up getting the entire contract?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I think Amir kind of got the shaft having to fight a guy he already beat in the finals. Hopefully Amir improves his TDD for this fight, CB pretty much took him down at will in their fight. CB was winning that fight until the armbar. The fact that CB now has a chance to win the contract after having already lost doesn't really sit to well with me.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

“I don’t know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching.” – Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote