MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So basically if CB avenges his loss to Amir, he ends up getting the entire contract?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ultrashock
Amateur

Ultrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enoughUltrashock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee View Post
I agree, but I think its one of those situations where they will both get a contract, especially if they put on a war
I agree. Here is the way I look at it. Despite losing and not getting a shot, I believe CB would be in the UFC regardless...look at some of the past TUFs. Losers on the show are in the UFC now. I believe if CB happens to beat Amir this time around, Dana will step in and award them both contracts. Sounds about right.
Ultrashock is offline   Reply With Quote