MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So basically if CB avenges his loss to Amir, he ends up getting the entire contract?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
So what should they do. Should they just declare Amir the winner. Should they have just let Tim fight him in the finale?

C.B. beat the most expierenced fighter in Tim and honestly there is no doubt if CB wins that they will do a rematch. Amir needs to fight someone in the finale and he and C.B. were obviously close skill wise.
It's a tough call. Honestly, I think CB was the best fighter in the house, but in MMA the best guy doesn't always win. Giving him another shot at Amir is fine, but I don't think it's cool to have the contract on the line in their rematch. Amir beat him, it's baisically like that win didn't matter.

BTW, I think AMir vs. Tim would be a way more entertaining fight than Amir vs. CB 2.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

I dont know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching. Jim Brown

Last edited by DropKick : 06-19-2008 at 02:07 PM.
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote