MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jump The Newest MMA FORUM Bandwagon

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Emericanaddict
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

Emericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobley101 View Post
If he plans to use the same tactics again he is going to get messed up, I mean, even though he probaly won the first two rounds of the first fight, he got SUBMITTED in the THIRD ROUND, which is a very hard thing to do, and it was one of the most difficult submissions possible that late in a fight, the reason why I say the arm-bar is one of the most difficult submissions to pull of in the third round is because both the fighters are very slippery from the sweat, and in this case, on top of the sweat there was also blood pooring from Amir's face. So I think he is an idiot to walk back in there and try to do the same thing when he will be the underdog now, because Amir is going to improve so much between the final episode and the finale. I predict an absolute ass whooping by Amir.

I see this going the way of AMIR WINNING IN LATE FIRST ROUND VIA SUBMISSION!

WAR AMIR!
According to vegas he's not the underdog and the odds are like -120 for CB and +130 for Amir which is good for me cause im betting on Amir for sure.

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote