MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JT: Alcohol has been cut from my life

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
BloodJunkie
OG Heavy Hitter

BloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I'll argue that point with you, the guy is on the verge of fullfilling his lifelong dream and instead of preparing for his semifinal match up he got himself so shitfaced he practically had to be carted of to bed, if alcohol is that high up on your prority list that you couldnt lay off it till after the fight dude has some serious dependancy issues.
I'll back this up. As a recovering alcoholic myself JT shows all the signs of somebody with a drinking problem. While I'll admit that we have only seen a limited amount of him on TV one thing I noticed other than the binges was this.

After he won his fight and got to the locker room he screamed " I'm getting drunk, WOOOO". This to me was more of a sign that he has a problem than his antics while drunk. Alcoholism shows itself the most prominently when you are not drunk and its all thats on your mind.

Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote