MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB Dalloway

Thread: CB Dalloway
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Fedor- Age: 31
Silva- Age: 33
C.B.- Age: 24

My point is C.B. is still very young (especially for an MMA fighter), and on top of that, he isn't even a dick; he's just pretty cocky. C.B. still has a lot of learning to do and he isn't even in his physical prime so he can only get better...unless someone cripples him
All I have to say is GSP

The guy was 23 when he had his first title shot and I think he's the most humble and nicest guys in the game.

That being said, I don't think CB is a dick, just extremely Cocky.

And, as has been said above, he has no problem with Lay N Pray fighting. That seriously bothers me.

I don't hate the guy, I just like Amir, both in fighting style and personality, a whole shi*load better.

Good luck with your CB bandwagon though

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote