MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB Dalloway

Thread: CB Dalloway
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Hett
Going to UFC 100

Hett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
Mmm, when wasn't he? Are you saying that because of the "I'm not impressed by your performance" for which he immediately apologized? And anyway, tell me about Fedor then, when has he been cocky or an ass? The closest thing I remember is when Mirko KOed his brother and he was swearing at the locker room .
It's my point that every fighter is going to be cocky at some point. I never mention Fedor specifically, but I guarantee you in one of his pre-fight interviews, he has to have made some pre-fight comment to sell PPV's and tickets. It's the job of these fighters to sell themselves. People want to see two fighters who have some sort of "beef" with each other. Amir is a great guy, but I guarantee is tone and attitude will change somewhat when he's on a PPV card.
Hett is offline   Reply With Quote