MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If anyone was screwed, it was Tim Credeur.

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I understand what you're getting at, but I think it came down to a case of 'let's have the two losing semi-finalists duke it out for a spot in the finals' moreso than anything else. The fact is, Tim lost. So, do you simply hand him a spot in the finale despite that loss, or do you give him a chance to redeem himself, and thus earn his spot? I'm not saying he had to fight CB, and chances are, you're right about Dana wanting CB in the finale, but to just give Tim that spot would have been a tad empty, would it not? Just tossing it out there. Feel free to respond.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote