MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB Dalloway

Thread: CB Dalloway
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
Rated
Welterweight

Rated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really niceRated is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
C.B. is cocky but you know what that's fine.

I don't like his personality but anyone who ignores his potential is blind.

Also how is he a Lay and Prayer. Against Amir he spent a lot of the fight trying to pass Amir's guard and in fact cost him self a win by trying to finish the fight to quickly when he had Amir's back.

Against Tim Creduer on the ground he had no options. He's not going to pass Tim's guard and if he tries he will probably get submitted so he took him down and threw some elbows.
Actually, you have to admit that he stalled a ton against Tim when he gassed. The ref was stupid for not standing the fight back up when CB was just standing over Tim waiting for him to come up so he could sneak in a shot instead of letting Tim back.

He also took Tim down a number of times and just laid on him so he could rest a bit. I know he wanted to win badly and it was another chance so I don't hate him for doing whatever he could to win, but he clearly lnp in the Tim fight.
Rated is offline   Reply With Quote