MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any WoW players on these forums?

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyNate View Post
I used to play.

Im trying out AoC at the moment. It's pretty interesting.
I left WoW after about 3 years when AoC came out and I've been playing that since launch. I don't know, to be honest it's not that great a game imo. The combat system is terrible for pvp which is strange because it was supposed to be a game designed around pvp. The UI is terrible as well. The graphics are really nice and the character detailing is great, but if the game play sucks it doesn't matter how nice the game looks.

I'll be going back to WoW when the next expansion comes out. I'll probably check out Warhammer when it comes out too but I haven't heard great things thus far.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

I dont know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching. Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote