MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - May has no regrets

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2008, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
I think May was simply picked to be on TUF because of his abrasive personality. I've seen better fighting in the five minutes I've spent watching Iron Ring. That's what pisses me off about TUF. So many guys lose a huge opportunities to douchebags like May, who have little talent or skill. Sure, May might have some potential to be a good fighter, but think of the guys out there who are already great fighters with the potential to be great at an elite level. Of course I have only May's TUF fights to judge him, but if there are guys with little to no pro MMA fights on the show, why else would they be picked for any reason other than personality? Does Dana just have a 'gut feeling' about these guys with no experience? Nah, they'll just stir shit up in the house.

But just how entertaining would TUF be if the house was full of serious, responsible, dedicated adult athletes who recognize the opportunity before them?

Last edited by davidm724 : 06-22-2008 at 08:50 AM.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote