MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reasons why Ken is washed up (Sorry Shamrock fans don't get mad at me)

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2006, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dandada187
Banned

Dandada187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Okay. Don't swear at me or get mad at me in any way but here are reasons why Ken won't beat Tito at UFC 61, retire after, and is also washed up.

-Last time he faught Tito at UFC 40 Vendetta he was out of mixed martial arts action for two or one and a half year. He made his return at UFC 48 and won against Kimo.

-He has not won since UFC 48 (2 years).

-His last two matches he has been TKO'd in the first round by both Rich Franklin and Kazushi Sakuraba. Rich Franklin however is dominant and has not lost in while but Kazushi is not dominant and has a mediocre record of 19-9-1. Ken could have beat Kazushi but didn't.

-He is 41 years old and has lost his last two fights.

Sorry but Ken won't beat Tito. Don't swear use facts and intelligence as comebacks. Sorry if it offended you in any way.
YA HE IS OLD NOW SO WHAT YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD SAYING HE IS WASHED UP...EVERYTIME I RUN IN TO U ON HERE RUSH UR SAYING SOMETHING STUPID....IF ANYTHING WE SHOULD BE MAKING A SUPPORT SHAMROCK THREAD, BUT INSTED YOU TRY AND MAKE HE LOOK LIKE A FOOL..
Dandada187 is offline   Reply With Quote