MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB is for cry baby.

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
deanmzi
Bantamweight

deanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enoughdeanmzi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70seven View Post
I also think CB wanted to tap but then reconsidered ans did a "one tap". But when your arm is locked in an arm bar and the ref is right in front of you, don't tap if you don't mean it.

Can you imagine the controversy if CB wanted to tap but only tapped once and the ref let's CB get his arm broken on live TV? People would say that its not his fault he only tapped once, its not his fault he's inexperienced and panicked and went to protect his arm right away after the single tap.

Herb Dean did the right, and only thing he could do.
Based on my initial reaction - if I was the ref in that spot I probably would have stopped it

Last edited by deanmzi : 06-22-2008 at 04:30 PM.
deanmzi is offline   Reply With Quote