MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB is for cry baby.

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
AceFranklin88
Featherweight

AceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
The main point is that he did one tap, intentional or not, and Herb dean was close enough to stop it right away.

Why are you saying he didn't tap? Because he said so? You can clearly see one solid tap. How is Herb dean supposed to know that he didn't mean it or that he accidentally did a tap-like motion? He couldn't possible. Plus, that Arm Bar looked pretty deep to me, plus he'd already tried to pull out of it for a few seconds.

I'm tired of people blaming the ref because the fighter that lost wants to complain.

Do you honestly think that Herb Dean should have just ignored that single tap, just to see if he really meant it? What would your take on it have been had Herb ignored the single tap and then Amir broke his arm? You would be calling for his head for a late stoppage.

This is getting ridiculous.
Agreed 100%. He tapped. Get over it. As a ref, you can't ignore something so obvious as the tap he made.

And why is it "stupid" to hate CB? Nobody does because it's the "cool" thing to do now. Most people hate him because he's a cocky prick. It's justifiable to hate someone like that. I will agree, he's a great fighter for just starting not so long ago. But I will never root for him. I hate the guy as a person. So call that "stupid" or whatever you will, but you need to realize that people hate him for good reasons. Not just because you say it's the "cool" thing to do.

And on a side-note, I found this. You guys try to tell me he didn't tap. The fact of the matter is this: CB tapped. CB changed his mind about it. Then CB wanted to keep going. If this was allowed, then every fighter would be doing this crap.
AceFranklin88 is offline   Reply With Quote