MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Count is Out!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2006, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
It sucks, doesn't it? Bisping was one of the main reasons to watch the Finale. Now, it looks like they're bumping up a DeWees fight(Ugh).
yeah now instead of it being something to watch, its just the same guys that have pretty much bored me to death and made me sick of tuf for the last few weeks. i thought this would be the best one yet. but to me it has been the most boring season. and i swear to god if zuffa doesnt get season 2 out on dvd soon, some one is getting their ass kicked.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote