MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What a load of CRAP

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2008, 08:02 AM   #65 (permalink)
djants
Amatuer

djants will become famous soon enoughdjants will become famous soon enoughdjants will become famous soon enoughdjants will become famous soon enoughdjants will become famous soon enoughdjants will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
Bottom line is Jesse had control to keep himself out of certain situations......he chose not to. he chose to drink. alot. and i really dont wanna hear how all these other fighters do it. all i know is that if i had the opportunity of a lifetime i would do everything in my power to not mess it up. but thats just me. obviously jesse felt differently. and i actually liked jesse, i found him very entertaining on the show(albeit an idiot), although his fights left something to be desired.

and if it werent for a few of the guys holding him back, he more than likely would have gotten kicked off the show when jeremy called him a jew.
Guy gets kicked off for being drunk and rowdy, yet one is left in for resorting to racial taunting (I know Jew isnt an insult, but he was clearly trying to insult JT)?

If a contracted fighter were to behave like that, they would no doubt be disciplined, maybe suspended or fined. JT didnt have a contract, so they had to send a message.