MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White talks T.U.F. drama, makes future promise

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2008, 01:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug View Post
My favorite TUF qoute this season, Dana is so badass and stuff.

I agree that the sport still has a lot of potential, however saying it will be bigger than the World Cup of football is absolutely insane. The day MMA is bigger than football ("soccer") is the day Ken Shamrock resurrects the red undies wit the sideburns and wins the UFC Light Heavyweight title.
i totally agree...i think to try....TO TRY.. and compare the sports is stupid....Football was invented by the English over 200 yrs ago....when did mma make it big????? there is no comparison...and there souldnt be...
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote