MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - C.B. was in Limo with Jesse tried to stop him

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2008, 12:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pr0d1gy
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Pr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandThemUp View Post
After how he acted the night before he fought Tim. I thought it was a no brainer that he was the one to lose it and get kicked off. I don't like his fighting/wrestling style, but I do think he is a pretty cool, decent guy. He just clearly doesn't get along with alcohol. Keep the two away from each other and he should make out just fine.

I don't get where you guys think he is cool and decent. He talks shit behind peoples' backs and then gets pissed when they talk shit to his face. Typical high school roided up jackass is exactly what he is. The guy is a stain on the underside of MMA and the fact that you guys think he is cool speaks volumes about who you really are.
Pr0d1gy is offline   Reply With Quote