MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JESSE TAYLOR uses brute strength to take the MMA out of MMA - and succeeds.

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Some interesting theories here. I think the notion about Dana using Jesse's rampage-through-Las-Veges incident as an excuse to manipulate a more enjoyable finale is very plausible. I certainly don't blame him if that was his intention. It's like another poster said, Jesse is responsible for his own actions. He messed up, simple as really.

I'd also like to add that i'm not a fan of Jesse's personality OR his fighting style. He doesn't seem like a decent bloke and he isn't versatile. I'm attracted to fighters who fight a certain way. I don't care how dominant a certain style is, it's the WAY a person fights that makes things interesting.

Now, with that said, I don't blame JT for using his style. He clearly works for him, so whatever. It don't mean I have to like him for it.

Take somebody like my boy C.B Dollaway. I'm aware that he isn't the most popular lad on this forum (or anywhere else for that matter) but I absolutely adore him. I love the way he fights and I even kinda like his swagger. JT on the otherhand just seems like a bit of an obnoxious prick.

Strong bloke, though..

I