MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TheNegation's TL (again)

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
I didn't work out today, I'm combining a push and squat day tomorrow. I'm wondering what I should do with my squats, I seriously need to improve them. I like heavy high rep squats, because they are so physically demanding, but I don't know if I would be better sticking with a 5 x 5 or doing something different. Also, all the squats so far in this log have, if not ATG, been very deep, so doing normal squats I should be higher. It's pretty important to me I hit 250 by the end of the summer.

Any help appreciated.
I'm going to link you to two squat programs that will increase your squat by A LOT and also make you into a man:

Smolov Squat Cycle

Russian Squat Program

If you don't wanna do those I would stick to 5x5 and just add 5 pounds or even 2.5 pounds every week.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote