MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #1147 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
This may belong in the technology thread. But I put it here b/c this thread gives everyone ideas for what to download, be it old or new.

When MY FRIEND downloads music from a certain member-supported shared network (ie they went pro to give you an idea which one i'm talking about) the newer and/or more popular files download no problem. WHen she tries to download older or more obscure songs, they sometimes download within that application but never appear on the list related to that application. Needless to say this is annoying as hell and I'm wondering why this happens, and how I could fix it?

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote