MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #1149 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
This may belong in the technology thread. But I put it here b/c this thread gives everyone ideas for what to download, be it old or new.

When MY FRIEND downloads music from a certain member-supported shared network (ie they went pro to give you an idea which one i'm talking about) the newer and/or more popular files download no problem. WHen she tries to download older or more obscure songs, they sometimes download within that application but never appear on the list related to that application. Needless to say this is annoying as hell and I'm wondering why this happens, and how I could fix it?

Is it possible to have Pro and reg Limewire as seperate applications on your desktop?

If such is the case you can definatly download older ones from Limewire and transfer them to realplayer avoiding Limewire pro altoghter for certain songs.

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI