MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why are Canadians...

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2006, 03:51 AM   #51 (permalink)
CTFlyingKnee
Future UFC LW Champ

CTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJame
Ivan Salaverry kicks all kinds of ass, and he's from Toronto. I don't think he's been in the UFC since his first with Marquardt and that's a damn shame. Very exciting, well rounded fighter.

My favorite fight finish ever: Salaverry's nasty body triangle on Tony Fryklund.
im HUGE on Salaverry, in fact I'm wearing his ugly ass brown fight t shirt right now w/ American home mortgage on the front haha...anyway, my favorite Salaverry moment was at WFA: King Of The Streets, the way he ended his fight agains Art Santore was amazing

I looked through the forum here and I found the video if you want to take a look at it.....and make sure you LISTEN to the ending as well haha

WFA Ivan Salaverry vs Art Santore - WFA, King, Of, The, MMA - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
CTFlyingKnee is offline   Reply With Quote