MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A+

Thread: A+
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
Yeah Im going to a tech school now and I am getting ready to take the A+ cert in a week or two. Im going to be taking the essentials exam and then going for the Technician exam a week or two later. So im pretty stoked.

Can any one recomend what type of jobs to look for when you start out with A+? In my area there are a lot of help desk jobs available so I think Im going to end up getting a help desk job while I get some other certs. My goal is to have the following by the end of the year.
-network +
-security +
-planet 3 wireless
-MCP

I want to try and get an entry level networking job by the begining of next year and then start working towards my microsoft certifications.