MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Having a debate!

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
daman5
Bantamweight

daman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The MuscleShark
I want to know all this experience you have in fighting that you claim. Because all I think you do is make things up. I think you should change you name to DA WOMEN because all you do is talk non-sense.
i wrestled back inschool, and made it to the regional finals, for my weight class, and i finished second, i lost because i got ingured... .

bakc when i was younger i took krate, to learn a fighting style so that i knew some more defence... it tought me a lot. about waiting for your opponent to attack, and watching their eyes, because if you watch them you can tell their move before they do it....

and i love scarpping with people but i dont because i usually take it to far...

so i leave it to a debate only.

and i have seen tons of fights and events in the MMA world..... so to say i am not expericaned is just a made up statement so people dont have to think that what im saying might be true.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline   Reply With Quote