MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Having a debate!

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2006, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
i wrestled back inschool, and made it to the regional finals, for my weight class, and i finished second, i lost because i got ingured... .

bakc when i was younger i took krate, to learn a fighting style so that i knew some more defence... it tought me a lot. about waiting for your opponent to attack, and watching their eyes, because if you watch them you can tell their move before they do it....

and i love scarpping with people but i dont because i usually take it to far...

so i leave it to a debate only.

and i have seen tons of fights and events in the MMA world..... so to say i am not expericaned is just a made up statement so people dont have to think that what im saying might be true.
did the teach you how to spell in krate?? lmao..just giving you a hard time. dont feel the need to be on defence...lmao..

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote