Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Having a debate!

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  randyspankstito 
#1 ·
This isn't a tread to be reposonded too, i just hope people look at it.

The whole point of a debate is to have a logical argument, and refute it with points. By calling names and pointing fingers doesn't accomploish anything. So next time anyone sees anything they don't like, don't call names and say the other person is wrong.

Provide Proof, explain your proof, and state how it applies to the topic.

a lot of people don't seem to get that point in a debate. They get the point of providing what they think is proof, but they never ever explain why they think its correct proof, and they never EVER explain how it applies to the topic.

It's hard to win a logical debate when you don't provide enough info on how you think your point is correct.

#4 ·
daman5 said:

The whole point of a debate is to have a logical argument, and refute it with points. By calling names and pointing fingers doesn't accomploish anything. So next time anyone sees anything they don't like, don't call names and say the other person is wrong.

a lot of people don't seem to get that point in a debate. They get the point of providing what they think is proof, but they never ever explain why they think its correct proof, and they never EVER explain how it applies to the topic.

It's hard to win a logical debate when you don't provide enough info on how you think your point is correct.

hahahah Nerd.....YOu are right but we have proved you wrong many of times and you need to just let it go and say to yourself im awrong and thats ok.

#5 ·
haha

this wasnt supposed to be posted in!

and just for the record - we are on a forum...we are all nerds! :D :thumbsup:

NaChOmAmA

#6 ·
I want to know all this experience you have in fighting that you claim. Because all I think you do is make things up. I think you should change you name to DA WOMEN because all you do is talk non-sense.

#7 ·
The MuscleShark said:
I want to know all this experience you have in fighting that you claim. Because all I think you do is make things up. I think you should change you name to DA WOMEN because all you do is talk non-sense.
i wrestled back inschool, and made it to the regional finals, for my weight class, and i finished second, i lost because i got ingured... .

bakc when i was younger i took krate, to learn a fighting style so that i knew some more defence... it tought me a lot. about waiting for your opponent to attack, and watching their eyes, because if you watch them you can tell their move before they do it....

and i love scarpping with people but i dont because i usually take it to far... :D

so i leave it to a debate only.

and i have seen tons of fights and events in the MMA world..... so to say i am not expericaned is just a made up statement so people dont have to think that what im saying might be true.

#9 ·
Damone said:
I like to have intelligent debates.

Back and forth with good points from each side. Once it resorts to name calling, then it's tarnished.
I think your right.

But im a true fighter, who doesn't give up unless they prove me wrong. I'll take what they hvae to say as the truth, but if i can punch holes in it its not really the truth then.

#10 ·
daman5 said:
i wrestled back inschool, and made it to the regional finals, for my weight class, and i finished second, i lost because i got ingured... .

bakc when i was younger i took krate, to learn a fighting style so that i knew some more defence... it tought me a lot. about waiting for your opponent to attack, and watching their eyes, because if you watch them you can tell their move before they do it....

and i love scarpping with people but i dont because i usually take it to far... :D

so i leave it to a debate only.

and i have seen tons of fights and events in the MMA world..... so to say i am not expericaned is just a made up statement so people dont have to think that what im saying might be true.
did the teach you how to spell in krate?? lmao..just giving you a hard time. dont feel the need to be on defence...lmao..:laugh:

#12 ·
j.farrell said:
did the teach you how to spell in krate?? lmao..just giving you a hard time. dont feel the need to be on defence...lmao..:laugh:
lol i realized that .. i for got the a :p

hehe dah well its the fourm, it made me mis spell it :dunno:
hehe only kidding

#16 ·
daman5 said:

You're half right.

A huge part of debate is opinion.

#17 ·
JawShattera said:
daman you are the king of the know nothing mma fans so shut the **** up and dont make threads about intelligent arguements.
lol YAY for the hero!! w00t! all of these new people coming on here, are because of me! (well maybe not all) but i have now expanded this fourm, because my opinion isn't the same as yours. and Im sparking a new form of communication to you.. lol but thanks for trying to step up to the level of debating that im at.

hehehe
only kidding

happy posting!

#18 ·
daman5 said:
lol YAY for the hero!! w00t! all of these new people coming on here, are because of me! (well maybe not all) but i have now expanded this fourm, because my opinion isn't the same as yours. and Im sparking a new form of communication to you.. lol but thanks for trying to step up to the level of debating that im at.

hehehe
only kidding

happy posting!
wow...maybe u should kill yourself...no seriously, you really sound like sad kid, "hehehe only kidding", im mean wow, your so ****in gay I'm speechless, you sound like a 13 year old chick when u write, maybe you are thats cool, if your a guy maybe try getin friends or possible even a girlfriend, I don't know wut to say, teh shit u write is so misinformed and shows that u really have no ****in idea wut ur talkin about.....but it seems that u like getting all this negative attention bcause in reality u have no life....I mean I've never really openly suggested suicide to anybody but I really think killing yourself would be a good idea...or maybe even shuting the **** up and never posting on thus site again

#19 ·
UFC said:
wow...maybe u should kill yourself...no seriously, you really sound like sad kid, "hehehe only kidding", im mean wow, your so ****in gay I'm speechless, you sound like a 13 year old chick when u write, maybe you are thats cool, if your a guy maybe try getin friends or possible even a girlfriend, I don't know wut to say, teh shit u write is so misinformed and shows that u really have no ****in idea wut ur talkin about.....but it seems that u like getting all this negative attention bcause in reality u have no life....I mean I've never really openly suggested suicide to anybody but I really think killing yourself would be a good idea...or maybe even shuting the **** up and never posting on thus site again

#20 ·
daman5 said:
I think your right.

But im a true fighter, who doesn't give up unless they prove me wrong. I'll take what they hvae to say as the truth, but if i can punch holes in it its not really the truth then.

what a f****** joke "a true fighter" your a true loser. the only reason you dont give up is because you have nothing better in your life but to come on here and make rediculous statements then try to back them up with points that make no sence. After all that you come back talking about being a fighter and putting holes in peoples arguments which you never do!!! i challenge you to come up with one topic on here and i will break you down and we can let everyone else on here decide who knows what is going on and I will give you props if you can come up with a better argument on anything that has to do with mma. So if your up to the challenge let me know but until then stop the talk of being a true fighter. having the most post dosent make you right no matter how many times you try to say you are. in conclusion BRING IT *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.