MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Having a debate!

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2006, 07:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
UFC
Amatuer

UFC has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
lol YAY for the hero!! w00t! all of these new people coming on here, are because of me! (well maybe not all) but i have now expanded this fourm, because my opinion isn't the same as yours. and Im sparking a new form of communication to you.. lol but thanks for trying to step up to the level of debating that im at.

hehehe
only kidding

happy posting!
wow...maybe u should kill yourself...no seriously, you really sound like sad kid, "hehehe only kidding", im mean wow, your so ****in gay I'm speechless, you sound like a 13 year old chick when u write, maybe you are thats cool, if your a guy maybe try getin friends or possible even a girlfriend, I don't know wut to say, teh shit u write is so misinformed and shows that u really have no ****in idea wut ur talkin about.....but it seems that u like getting all this negative attention bcause in reality u have no life....I mean I've never really openly suggested suicide to anybody but I really think killing yourself would be a good idea...or maybe even shuting the **** up and never posting on thus site again
UFC is offline   Reply With Quote