MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Green Tea and Fish Diet...does it help in MMA?

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2006, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Green Tea and Fish Diet...does it help in MMA?

I know about all of the positives and health benefits of drinking green tea or any tea for that matter and eating a lot of fish. But does this have any advantages in the MMA world? Just wondering, if so, what are the advantages and are there any disadvantages. I eat like most americans sometimes - burgers, fries, soda, snack shit. But I drink a lot of green tea and other tea, and I eat fish at least 4 meals a week. Lately I have been drinking nothing but water and tea and very little amounts of Mt. Dew and such. (haven't had any in 3 days now) I still eat snack foods and candy bars and cookies like crazy though. I am hypoglycemic so it is near impossible for me to not eat this stuff. I am not overweight in the least bit though, thanks to my hypoglycemia the only positive that comes with this disease is that I burn fat and sugar like a ****ing machine and never gain weight no matter how much shit I eat. Plus I am only 20 so that helps too and I have been physically active since I could walk so my metabolism is great too. And I'm sure eating fish all the time for the last 5 years helps too. Anyway, I kinda went off topic but I wanna know if there are any kind of advantages or disadvantages a traditional Japanese diet would have in MMA. Any aspect at all - training, cardio, strength, weight, speed, anything at all that has anything to do with MMA. Thanks in advance to Onganju hahaha.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote