MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Future of the UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
NaChOmAmA
Flyweight

NaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the rough
The Future of the UFC

I just want to hear about some opinions about the future of the UFC and what they have to do to keep the fans happy. Recently I have not been enjoying the pay per view events nearly as much as in the past. I usually am only interested in the top 2 or maybe 3 fights. I know that Pride usually offers many more fights, and bigger named fights on a regular basis. I really want to see UFC broaden their rosters and start gaining some international talent instead of just basing most of the talent out of North America. I would love to see a large amount of fighters out of Europe come over and fight in the UFC. We have to start raising the bar alittle higher in the UFC to keep things fresh, and stop with the Trilogy matches!

What are your guys opinions?

NaChOmAmA

Favourite Fighters *No Order Given*

George St. Pierre
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Royce Gracie
Fedor Emelianenko
Mirko Filipovic
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Quinton Rampage Jackson
NaChOmAmA is offline   Reply With Quote