The UFC needs to increase the pay-outs for the undercards and re-structure the difference in pay-outs: Example
1) In some cases the loser gets near as much as the winner in a fight.
2) Some of the undercards get paid ridiculously lower than the main eventers.
3) They need to continue throwing the fans a bone or two, like Ortiz-Shamrock 3 where they put it on Spike TV for free.
If you increase and re-structure the payouts and throw the fans a bone once in a while the UFC with accomplish three things.
1) Motivate the current roster of fighters to step it up a bit.
2) Attract other fighters from other organizations.
3) Attract a new fan base.
Let's face people, it's all about the Benjamin's $$$$
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Last edited by jamlena : 11-11-2006 at 03:25 PM.