MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Game] Things I HATE

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
I hate alcohol and tobacco. ******* delicious shit. Smoked another *** today after not smoking for two weeks.

I hate women. Insecure bitches.

I hate people who don't understand that music taste is subjective.

I hate those ****s who just won't mind there buisness. You know the people I mean, the ones who just have to comment on shit or mess with people for no reason.

I hate hunting and people who hunt. Killing rabbits does not make you a man.

I hate my inability to control my anger and my willingness to engage in violence.

I hate my body. I have a bad back.

I hate the fact that I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for myself because of the above, when it's nothing and there are so many people so much worse off than me.

I hate people who try to talk on stuff they know nothing about.

I hate reality TV, and those shows where random nobodies talk about celebrities lives. I don't understand their appeal.

******* internet tough guys, like that guy who I was talking to who claimed to be some badass Kickboxer Marine Martial arts instructor and now I'm reading about some guy who smashed a ninjas (with six years training) teeth out?
NO-ONE BELIEVES YOUR SHIT FFS!

And I hate Condoms, putting them on especially.

Last edited by TheNegation : 07-18-2008 at 08:57 PM.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote