MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2 Quotes in 1 Post?

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2006, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
It doesnt make you a traitor I was just wondering. What forums are they I wanna check them out. Especially the pot one.
I know I was just ****in around. I'm sure the admin wouldn't appreciate me giving you any site names, but if you happen to find a post from BrvHeart, he has a little ad for his in his sig you can click on

pot forums = marijuana.com is the best I think. They have growing forums, and the 420 lounge which is just general pothead talk.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote