MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Serra vs. Lytle - Lytle Was ROBBED!

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 04:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
untaken_moniker
Flyweight

untaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enough
To say Lytle was robbed is rediculous. Neither fighter did much to clearly win the the fight, and I also had Serra winning it before the result was announced. He just seemed to be the busier of the 2 fighters. I think Serra just destoyed Lytle's gameplan. He kept him in the clinch (and on the ground ) as long as he could so Lytle couldn't strike from the outside. Anyway, in my opinion Lytle was not 'robbed'. Serra is the deserving winner. St. Pierre will destroy him...but that's another thread all together...
untaken_moniker is offline   Reply With Quote