MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mediocre Fight Night!

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 09:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Mediocre!?! I thought this was one of the best finales so far! That Scott Smith and Pete Sell one was one for the history books and the Thales Leites vs Martin Kampmann lived up to my expectations and both showed a ton of skill and heart. I thought the Lutter fight was good because he didn't even get hit one time and that's pretty cool for him. I didn't get to see past the 1 minute mark in the 3rd round of t he Serra Lytle fight cuz my DVR didn't tape it all, so I don't even know who won but that was the most boring out of all but it also showed a lot of skill for Lytle I thought. Reminded me of Hughes Penn 2. I give it a 8 out of 10 overall.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote