MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Told You....i Told You All

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
TO WATCH SELL/SMITH.....HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT...but nooooooooo nobody belives me LOL .....pretty good card.....cept for Light Out getting J'd out of the win
I believed you! I was convinced that the Kampmann/Leites fight and the Sell/Smith fights would both be the most exciting. What did you think of the Kampmann/Leites fight? I told everyone that should be the main event cuz those 2 were better than most of the others, but they all have improved by leaps and bounds since the taping of the show...only one decision how often does that happen? I thought this event was PPV quality honestly. So glad it was free! And yeah, I'll say it again cuz I can't stress it enough...Lytle got ROBBED!!! Just like Jardine, just like Herman.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote