MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Told You....i Told You All

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 09:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Slick_Fugitive
Bantamweight

Slick_Fugitive is on a distinguished roadSlick_Fugitive is on a distinguished roadSlick_Fugitive is on a distinguished roadSlick_Fugitive is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I believed you! I was convinced that the Kampmann/Leites fight and the Sell/Smith fights would both be the most exciting. What did you think of the Kampmann/Leites fight? I told everyone that should be the main event cuz those 2 were better than most of the others, but they all have improved by leaps and bounds since the taping of the show...only one decision how often does that happen? I thought this event was PPV quality honestly. So glad it was free! And yeah, I'll say it again cuz I can't stress it enough...Lytle got ROBBED!!! Just like Jardine, just like Herman.
I had never seen Kampmann before last night to be honest but his stand up looked impressive, really felt for his opponent, he was a human punching bag the whole fight, I can't believe he didn't go down!!! As for Lytle-Serra, that one was too close to call, I am surprised they named a winner without going to an extra round
Slick_Fugitive is offline   Reply With Quote