MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - games you really wanted, but just didnt get

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
looney liam
Featherweight

looney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88 View Post
GTA 4. I dunno, I was just to lazy to get it. And then when I heard online sucked, I waited it off for a while. I'll get it sooner or later, but I dunno.
if your a fan of gta: san andreas you'll be disapointed. once you get used to the amazing graphics, rag doll phsyics and getting drunk you'll realise theres not much more than a few polices chases and shootouts.

don't get me wrong, its a solid game, but just don't listen to the hype. after you complete story mode (25-35 hours depending how much you piss about between missions) you'll soon forget about it.

My current favirote fighters
Anderson Silva
Junior Dos Santos
Mauricio Rua
Alistair Overeem
Jon Jones

WAR dan hardy, paul daley, ross pearson and terry etim doing it for the britz!
looney liam is offline   Reply With Quote