MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shamrock eyes November fight with Robbie Lawler

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
e-thug
Heavyweight

e-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
The thing is Cungs ground game is not unknown. Not to Frank. They're both from San Jose California, they've known eachother for years and they sparred together for so long.

Frank wanted to knock him out. And maybe he would have had a better chance had he not decided to play games and make jokes in the cage during the fight.

It just really looked like he didn't take Cung serious and I beleive that was his dumbest move.
I think you and bbjd7 both have valid points. Shamrock shouldve done a lil less show boating, and I also think Frank shouldve done a lil more to get it to the ground.

Shamrock Vs Lawler will be exciting, I think if Shamrock actually comes in with a logical gameplan he will take this.
e-thug is offline   Reply With Quote