MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is every TUF winner always getting a title shot?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
randyspankstito
Lightweight

randyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMFSFan
It might have been a joke,but it got ratings on SPIKE T.V for the shows. It also gives both these weight classes another title fight for there PPV. I"m not really arguing with you that I disagree that they deserve a shot,but that what the deal that was setup and thus they earned the right to it.

Its no more of a joke than the gimmick fights that PRIDE does.
It definitely got them some ratings, so in that way it was good for MMA. There is no way that I would pay to see any of these winners fight as the main event on a PPV though, unless there was a damn good undercard.
randyspankstito is offline   Reply With Quote