MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Told You....i Told You All

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 07:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor.M
Kampmann/Leites fight- I really didn't know much about Kampmann before this fight...his striking wus impressive...something I found funny though wus on UFC.com they list "knockout power" under his strenghts....lol, idk bout that man he landed about a hundred shots to Leites' face and he didn't even looked fazed. Imagine if somebody like Liddell landed just one of those punches, it be over. Def. looked like he really possesed no knokout power at all
Yea he was out of his game for some reason in this fight. Go look up his record he has plenty of KOs and TKOs. In fact I think all of his wins except these last 2 in the UFC are all by KO or TKO. He'll get better I don't think we have seen the last of him.

Also gotta remember this Leites guy is a ****ing beast as well. He was KOed standing up multiple times. Did you see how wobbly he was the last 2 rounds? The whole time you could tell he was borderline KOed but he hung in there he is a tough kid and I don't think we've seen the last of him either. He's really good on the ground but Kampmann's defense was too good for him.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 11-12-2006 at 07:33 PM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote