MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Serra vs. Lytle - Lytle Was ROBBED!

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Serra_Fan
Ok so your saying that in a fight where both sides did nothing they should choose the guy with the better record? Please.
At what point in that post did I say the guy with the better record should win??? Please point it out to me I am very curious. I said the better fighter should have won, and Lytle is the better fighter. It was a horrible decision they are supposed to be looking for the best fighters, and Serra wasn't the better fighter. He was physically stronger, but that's it. With Lytle's defense, he would do much better against GSP/Hughes than Serra. Serra is going to get destroyed, Lytle might have actually stood a great chance against Hughes at least. Serra sucks he can't do anything but use his strength to do absolutely nothing in every fight.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote