MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Serra vs. Lytle - Lytle Was ROBBED!

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
BadHabitBabe
Amatuer

BadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-dog
All I kept hearing thoughout the fight from Goldberg and Rogan was that there could be a fourth round. WTF happened there? If there has ever been a sudden-victory round needed to decide a fight, Serra vs Lytle was it.

There most definately should have been a fourth - I am shocked that it didn't happen. There was NO WAY to rule that fight either way without a deciding round. Frankly and in my humble opinion - I think if there was Lytle would have pulled it out! I think one of the judges might just have been a Matt Serra fan or a fan of good-for-tv personalities or martial arts school owners - perhaps?

- JustJanis the BadHabitBabe
Lover of all things Boxing & MMA!!!

"Welcome to my world. Hope you brought meds!"
Freddie Roach is the MAN!!!
BadHabitBabe is offline   Reply With Quote