MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mikles Log [V.2]
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2008, 01:07 AM Thread Starter

Wrestling practice today has been my favorite of all practices, because we worked a lot on takedowns. The head and arm is a throw that I really like. I practiced it with a guy around sized which made it much more beneficial. I really like how you don’t have to have a lot of strength [not saying I'm a wimp] but the whole leverage concept is awesome. Also we worked on a choke throw where you grab your opponent’s chin and wrist and roll them over. The only bad thing about practice is the conditioning, even worse is when I look to my left I see the little kid who are not even breaking a sweat. Also for the first time in my life I thought I would throw up due to exercise. We had to wheel barrel down to the other side of the room then do 10 push-ups then the same time back. All in all I had a real good time and I can tell my hard work is paying off. It's noticeable to me that my skill level has increased slightly so life is good.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome