MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help with Photoshop !!!

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
N1
Photobucket

N1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF MaterialN1 Is Future HOF Material
I need help with Photoshop !!!

let me start of with saying that im a total n00b on photoshop and i got it yesterday.

i dont have problems with all the cutting and effects and stuff but i do have one problem.....

say i have a picture ( pic.A ) with me in a landscape. then i cut me out and then i have me on a blanc background.

then i want a picture of say flames as the background ( flame picture = pic.B)

problem :

when i have pic.A ( me ) up in photoshop then i cant find a way to open pic.B ( flames ) as a layer in the pic. A group. when i have pic. A up and want to open pic. B then it just opens up pic. B in a new "workspace " so to speak and i cant drag pic. B eiter.

i think i have tried everything ( but there are alot of commands ) , i tried ( when i had Pic. A up ) to open a new layer, but i cant open a new layer with pic.B on it they just come out with blanc bacground.

even when i have a new blanc layer ( layer 2 ) up in the pic. A group , then i cant seem to get pic.B onto layer 2.

i hope this wasnt to all over the place and that you guys got some idea of what my problem is.

plz help

- norway1

N1 is offline   Reply With Quote