MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help with Photoshop !!!

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1 View Post
thx repped.

but what do you meen by " locked " ?

and i have dragged it once but then the picture came out VERY small
as mentioned... that's just becasue the resolution is way bigger in your photo probably. just go to image > size, and change the resolution to 72. but divergant from what's been suggested above: you dont need to res-up your smaller pic if you want to use it online. the small one you see is probably just peachy.

then double click on the meg-glass icon to fit it to 100%. double clicking the hand icon will fit it to your screen, too.

note: you can not res-up a static image with any good effect. there are programs which attempt to do so but it always sucks.

trust me: www.idreamdigital.com

also, when you cut yourself out of a photo... select yourself, then click on select > modify > feather (by 1 to 5 pixels depending on the resolution. huigher res = more pix) to avoid the hard edge. cheers.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote