MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shaw And Deluca Resign From Pro Elite

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Sorry, I've been up since 5:30 this morning and mind is still struggling to wake up. Yes does mean that its good that Shaw resigned.

One question! Why AFFLICTION? There HW division is solid so it would make sense for somebody like Antonio Silva to go there. But what is Cung Le, Robber Lawler, Ninja Rua, and the rest going to do there.
Simply cuz i hate Elite XC and the more solid fighter that a division may have in Affliction I think they would always put on great match-ups...I remember when Dana used to have 6 fights on a PPV and at least 4 of those fights were top tier guys(the kind of guys that could headline a UFC ppv today) and now Dana gives us one or maybe two great fights and then a bunch of mediocre fights on the ppv's, I felt like the Affliction Promotion would take all those great fighters from XC and Affliction and continuosly fill the cards with like 5 out of 6 fights being top rated guys vs. top rated guys.....thats really the ony reason, but I voted yes because its good Shaw is gone....