MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Back to Basics

Thread: Back to Basics
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #71 (permalink)
Kendrik
MMA Fanatic

Kendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the rough
I have an extremely basic question, but one I really need an answer to. Can you explain in words (and, if at all possible, give me a photo or illustration) for the proper form of the kimura? We went over it so quickly in class the day that it was explained, and I didn't have enough opportunity to learn it correctly. I'm not a fan of learning things the wrong way (takes too long to unlearn it before learning the right way).

Seems to me that the kimura has a ton of potential, but only when used right (it seems that you were alluding to this as part of... Hughes vs. Gracie... if i recall correctly).

Thanks!