MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Palhares Bandwagon

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2008, 06:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
kilik
BJJ Prince

kilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level nowkilik is on another level now
Wow I wasnt believing in the Palhares hype straight away but after seeing how he handled Negao who has good BJJ like that and Salvarry who has also been known for a good ground game I have to admit I like this guy and he could cause an upset against Henderson. He also has very good takedowns that at first I thought were over-rated (Until I saw the Negao fight).

I hope Henderson has done his research and realised this guy is the real deal because he could lose this fight quite easily.

I am on the Palhares bandwagon .

EDIT: Just saw the Acacio fight and it just made me realise even more that this guy is the real deal. Palhares' stand up looked decent aswell.

Link to the fight if you havent seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is17Px2NVfM

kilik is offline   Reply With Quote